- 2005 – Company was established by Mr. Berkin Imer as a local engineering company located in Istanbul Turkey.
- 2006 – Company provided engineering service for Turkey’s first biodiesel plant.
- 2007 – Engineering service was provided to more than 20 biodiesel plant located in Turkey and in other countries.
- 2009 – Company took his current name after patenting.
- 2009 – Company started to provide Financial and Technical Evaluation Services to national and international finance entities.
- 2010 – Company served in Turkey’s first grand scale finance project for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (TURSEFF)
- 2010 – Company developed first biogas plant operated solely with one type animal manure (mono substrate).
- 2011 – Company developed Turkey’s first big scale biogas plant and provide engineering service.
- 2012 – Company became one of the top companies in his sector by providing energy efficiency project evaluation, preparation and execution services for more than 100 projects.
- 2013 – Company developed Turkey’s biggest biogas plant and provide engineering service.
- 2015 – Mr. Berkin Imer purchased all shares of the company and decided to expand company services to different sectors.
- 2016 – Pales has become an Investment Company.
Meaning of PALES is
"Pales was the patron deity of sheep, flocks and protector of all living animals in Ancient Rome Mythology."